FOBVP is a registered charity and is therefore able to reclaim income tax that its members have paid on their subscriptions and donations. To enable us to do this please complete the following gift aid declaration.

Gift Aid Declaration

I am a UK taxpayer and would like The Friends of Braidburn Valley Park (FOBVP) to treat all subscriptions and any other donations I make to FOBVP in this tax year, and hereafter, as Gift Aid donations. I confirm I have paid or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for that tax year. I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify.

Note 1: If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Note 2: Please notify FOBVP if you:

  • - Want to cancel this declaration
  • - Change your name or home address
  • - No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

To submit this form please click on the button: